Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am officially on holidays :)

Okay, so today was my last paid working day until at least February, but I prefer to see it as about SIX WEEKS of gloriously free time!

I love my job, but it is still a job and means dragging myself out of bed and into the car to drive an hour to my office. Not always appealing when life is busy and my body craves more sleep.

My To Do list is full … of things I WANT to do. Of course, it includes a mountain of books and some serious scrapbooking (including an exciting L.O.A.D. challenge for January – LayOut A Day), but I also plan to declutter and organise, get the garden back in shape and play with both my new camera and photoshop and coax their secrets from them!

I also hope to make a few local expeditions – holiday at home – and maybe even take my favourite ferry ride to Queenscliff for a day.

Most of all, I look forward to getting up when I want to, not when I have to! BLISS!

No comments: