Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Such a busy year!

I sat down to write our annual Christmas letter this year, but it was just too hard!

We have all had such a busy year and have such diverse lives, how do you sum that up in a few lines for far-flung family and friends?

So - I didn't! Instead, I want to let everyone know that we are well and healthy and busily pursuing all sorts of activity at home and outside. Melissa is back in the nest, Kaitlyn and her partner Ashley have been together for two years now and Kieran is about to enter Year 11 at school. Rodney continues to work in medical imaging and Yvette has worked 18 hrs pw this year in a paid role for ABA.

Rather than waffle on, I want you to know that YOU are all in our thoughts, although we may not always have time to stop and say so.

I hope everyone can find time to stop and enjoy the next week or so.

I hope everyone takes some time to nurture themselves, as well as making everything perfect!

I hope everyone remembers it is just another day! A nice one, but just one day!

I hope everyone spends time with those they love.

No comments: