Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yvette's Favourite Things

Like Oprah, I enjoy discovering lovely new things.

Unlike Oprah, I can't suprise you all with " you are all taking these home!" but I can at least share the secrets!

So here are some of my new treasures and where you can get your own!

Pouchee - tracked down and finally found someone who would ship to Australia, I am so thrilled with my new Pouchee, I want to shout it to the world! It does what it says it will do and has simplified my compulsive bag swapping!



Yogitoes Skidless - tackling downward facing dog and other standing poses in yoga class can be a bit tricky in a hot, Aussie summer as it is, but I get sweaty palms and feet just thinking about it sometimes! So this is going to make life a lot safer for me and those yogis around me! And thankfully, there is an Aussie distributor :) (Mine is orange, of course!)



Home delivery of fresh foods - meat, fruit/veg and bread & milk - has freed up our time and improved our menu and food intake! I am glad we took the step of giving Aussie Farmers Direct a go as they are excellent!!!

Blackberry Bold - I am 100% sold that this was the right choice for me - I LOVE it! And so far it has done all the things I wanted of it: email access wherever I go is great and having Facebook and Twitter at my fingertips is a bonus! And it fits perfectly into my Pouchee!!!!

That's it for now!

No comments: