Monday, January 11, 2010



I am an avid fan of Goddess Leonie and her inspirational resources and happy messages in my inbox.

As part of my New Year "stuff", I am working my way through her 2010: Creating My Goddess Year workbook

Its a little bit arty and a little bit spiritual but it is also a great way to do a bit of a brain dump and work out what you actually want to focus on this year. As an inexpensive e-book download, printing out all the colourful pages inspired me as much as anything! You know I like a bit of colour :)

I am not rushing through the workbook, rather relishing every bit of it. It is too hot to fluff around taking photos today, but I will do when we cool down a bit!

Lovely Leonie is growing a baby right now and I look forward to seeing her travel the journey of motherhood in a few months :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh wow, I was thinking of getting myself that book too! cool.