Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reverb10 December 18 – Try


December 18 – Try #reverb10
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it?
(Author: Kaileen Elise)
There are always lots of things I want to try - of course, I can't think of them right now!
I would like to try exploring more art in 2011.
I would like to try to keep a gratitude journal - one idea is to do so via Facebook, making your first status update each day a statement of gratitude - I would like to try that.
In 2010, I did try - and succeed - to take part in the 365 Project and have taken a photo every day this year. I don't need to continue that into 2011, so I am looking for another project I can try.
Mostly, I will just try to make the most of every day!

No comments: