Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reverb10 December 21 – Future Self.


December 21 – Future Self.
Imagine yourself five years from now. What advice would you give your current self for the year ahead? (Bonus: Write a note to yourself 10 years ago. What would you tell your younger self?)
(Author: Jenny Blake)
In five years time, I will be 52, not terribly much different from being 47, just on the other side of 50!
I would tell myself to do that which I keep promising myself but finding reasons to put it off.
Ten years from now, I will be 57 - starting to think about turning 60! By then, my children will be in their thirties, which is more staggering! I guess the next decade will involve more weddings, new lives and major changes on the domestic front as everyone moves away from the family home.
I would tell myself to hang on and enjoy the ride!!!!

No comments: