Saturday, January 1, 2011

Reverb10 December 31 – Core Story


December 31 – Core Story
What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world? (Bonus: Consider your reflections from this month. Look through them to discover a thread you may not have noticed until today.)
(Author: Molly O’Neill)
Well, this prompt is best answered through my 365 Project - a photo a day in 2010.
I title my project Nothing out of the ordinary and that is the central story at the core of me. The everyday is extraordinary and I share it with the world quite happily - online, IRL - what you see is me. So I am going to throw this over to anybody reading this and ask YOU the question - what is the Core of Yvette?
January

February

March

April
May

June

July

August

September

October

November
December









1 comment:

shirlnutkin said...

oh my gosh ... i love this take on the core story! and i've heard about 365. so awesome you have kept it up! i can say that at a minimum, i love the pops of people, purples, and puppies in your pics! happy new year!