Sunday, January 9, 2011

Self-portrait Sundays

You might have guessed by now that I find challenges to make my humble life more interesting.

Sometimes, I also ask myself why!

Anyway, this year I seem to be participating in a "Self-portrait Sunday" challenge in a forum in the Goddess Circle. Each week, we will take a photo of ourselves and reply to a journaling prompt.

I have decided not to post the prompts or my responses here, as I want to journal them elsewhere and suspect my answers won't always be something I wish to share so publicly! But I will share the photos here and on Facebook :)

Week One


Week Two

You will see that this week I am in desperate need for a haircut and that the purple streaks have all but vanished from my hair. This week also saw my hairdresser give birth to her first baby, a boy, so I will need to make other arrangements in the short term!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvette, just visiting from the circle. I'm going to check out self-portrait sundays! Nice to meet you ;0)

http://livinglifephotographically.blogspot.com