Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today I am thankful - Aunty email, new baby and TBT

Today I am thankful - for an email from my Aunty Becky in my inbox this morning, because I haven't heard from her for a while. We share an interest in our family history and I love how she weaves bits and pieces into her messages. (I know she is reading, so waving in reply!)

Today I am thankful - another baby has made it safely into this world! A son to my lovely hairdresser, Aliza. Looking forward to lots of cuddles with that one, as I visit her home to get my hair cut!

Today I am thankful - for the inspiration of this gratitude project I have undertaken for 2011: last year I stumbled across a blog called Three Beautiful Things, where the writer posts just that, every day. I enjoyed sharing my daily life through pictures last year (365 Project) and hope to achieve the same through words this year.

No comments: