Saturday, February 5, 2011

Plan To Eat - what is your experience with the program?

Having a play with www.plantoeat.com and would love to here from others who use it.

We have done similar menu planning systems in the past and they did work well for us, but we moved onto different strategies. But as part of my effort to make lunches less of an after-thought, I am considering getting back into menu planning.

I am a little disappointed it can't (currently) import recipes directly from blogs, meaning I would need to input those manually. But I do like that it can sync with my Google Calendar, therefore my Outlook one (I have them auto sync) so I could see easily each day what to eat!

Our family lead busy lives and aren't always home when originally expected - I like that you can easily modify the servings.

Have you used Plan To Eat? Like it? Love it? Loathe it?

1 comment:

soularchitect said...

I love it! I am not using it right now as I'm on a super restricted diet but I've found it a very fun way to organize different types of meals.. I thought it could actually import recipes from *some blogs* if you search within it, but I do know that inputting them manually can be a pain. I liked using the shopping list feature and having it all in one place.