Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Today I am thankful - drop-in, napping and webcast.

- for a busy drop-in today at the breastfeeding centre, with several visitors in a short period of time. So Kintara and I still had ample time to do our admin stuff, therefore productive all round.

- for the lovely rest Roanna was forced to have, when her brief visit extended out by an hour or two, when Evie decided a feed then nap on mum's lap were in order! Sometimes, you just need to do what you need to do. And an extra breastfeeding counsellor trapped on drop-in day is never a bad thing :)

- for the amazing use of technology that allows me to watch the speakers at last week's seminar from the comfort of my laptop screen. It meant I could focus on what I needed to do on the day, knowing I wasn't missing a single moment.

No comments: