Friday, March 18, 2011

Today I am thankful - RAK, Shady and O apostrophe

- for being on the receiving end of a Random Act of Kindness - a man driving out of the car park noticed me walking to the ticket machine and offered me his, which still had over an hour on it! I practice such RAKs and believe in paying it forward, so it was nice to receive :)

- for @Shady Botros, possibly the most popular chiropractor in the world! After my appointment, I was walking past one of my favourite cafes and one man was saying to another "And then I went and saw Shady - you know, the chiropractor up the road" "Oh yes, I see Shady" says the other man!

- for the conversation about our last name and the likely extinction of apostrophes in O surnames, with the man in the health food shop, while he trawled their computer to allocate my loyalty points when I didn't have the card handy.

No comments: