Saturday, May 14, 2011

Today I am thankful - travelling, Manse, books, food and bed!

(I tried to be thankful last night but Blogger was broken!)

- for travelling to Daylesford with Melissa yesterday - we got here in time for a couple of hours shopping, which we made the most of! Then we had Thai for dinner in nearby Hepburn Springs, at a restaurant suggested by Facebook Friends :)

- for The Manse, where we are staying: an Edwardian building in walking distance of the shops. Features an amazing cast iron bath in the room (behind a screen) and an open fireplace - perfect for the cold blast of winter we are having. We stocked up on bath salts and bubbles at a local aromatherapy shop, to make the most of the opportunity to stretch out in a deep bath!

- for our day at Clunes: books, books and books! We haven't added them up yet, but I managed to tick quite a few of my wishlist :) Melissa bought 20+ books etc!!!!! I also bought a cover for my Kobo - hand-made by an artist whose book-covers and notebooks I have adored at the Art Centre market in the City. A perfect way for me to have one of her creations.

- for food: we ate dinner early, to get back in time for Doctor Who!!!! Yummy pizza for me, while Melissa had pork.

- for bed! We need to be up and out of the door by 8am, the make it to Albert Park in time to meet Kaitlyn and Molly for our 5km walk!!!!! My legs are already thinking that doesn't sound like a great idea!!!!!

No comments: