Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today I am thankful - home, calm and update

- for getting home: driving my poor car home was an experience today, as she coughed and spluttered and struggled at low speeds. Got to the mechanics and left her there for some TLC.

- for calm: The message on my mobile from Melissa was simple - I have your son, I have your dog! The usual chaos that is she, her brother and their friends in full cos-play production was not at my house, but hers!

- for update: last night I got Kaitlyn to come around and help me add a wall decal to my new gallery wall in the living room. It is all coming together and I love it :) Will share when it is finished.

Friendship Blanket update: thought I would share some photos of my blanket, which is sort of taking on a life of its own!



No comments: