Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today I am thankful - scrabble, photo books and anticipation

- for Scrabble! My Ebay order was delivered - a bag full of wooden scrabble letters :) As soon as I got home, I hit the library in my living room and began labelling shelves. I am kind of OCD about how I store my books and have wanted shelf labels for some time and have been meaning to get around to doing the scrabble thing. I am about half done, so will share photos when finished. Also culled about 4 green bags of unwanted books to rehome :)

- for photo books: I have been compiling a two-volume album of wedding photos from last November, creating photo books online. This is actually helping me with the scrapbook planning so will have a two-fold benefit: give me something to share now and give me a blueprint to make my own creation.

- for anticipation: we are going to see the final installment of harry Potter tomorrow night - can't wait!

No comments: