Monday, July 18, 2011

Today I am thankful - supplies, wool and food

- for supplies: Kaitlyn and I hit the wedding section of Paper Squared, our favourite scrapbooking shop in Mornington. I now have an album to fill, plus papers and embellishments - enough to make a good start. Now I just need to print the photos!

- for wool: we stopped in at the wool shop while in Mornington - so cold outside, we were eyeing off the knitted samples on show :) I bought a ball of mohair mix in a sort of muted rainbow of colours and have started some wrist warmers - it is coming out in perfectly spaced stripes!

- for food: we had lunch at The Boyz for Breakky - she had an amazing big breakfast while I had a chicken, advocado and cheese toasty. Warmed us enough to brave the cold to walk back to the car. I was torn between my sandwich and risotto, but decided to make a pot of risotto for dinner instead - chicken and bacon, with lashings of cream and Parmesan. Yum!

No comments: