- for reading: I am reading books by Debbie Macomber right now. While she isn't at the level of Maeve Binchy, her books are easy reads and hold interest, which is good enough right now!
- for partying: Melissa held her housewarming on Sunday afternoon, a High Tea!
|Made by a friend from work!|
|tea cup biscuits|
|Just a small sample of the feast!|
|Note the pinkys!|
- for empty: my wool stash is nearly depleted and my Friendship Blanket is moving closer to being done. I am hoping to get several balls of wool from friends this weekend as part of my birthday celebrations and I think once they are incorporated, I will add a final, decorative edge and call it done!
- for patience: every day I get through right now is another step closer to warmer weather and relief from fibromyalgia. This has been a difficult winter so far, health-wise, and I am just looking toward the light at the end of the tunnel and keeping it in focus.
- for anticipation: Friday is my birthday! And I am celebrating that evening with some old NMAA friends - Martine, Wendy, Suzanne and Genevieve - and then lunch the next day with old school friends Karen, Jackie and Sue!