Monday, December 12, 2011

Planning for 2012

Two weeks from today is Boxing Day. Once the Christmas Chaos is all done and dusted, I get a couple of weeks off work and transition gently from the old year to the new.

This has been a really hard year for me and I won't be very sorry to wave it goodbye, so I have lots of hopes for 2012.

Over the past couple of years, I have used a wonderful Creating Your Goddess Year workbook, planner and calendar from Goddess Leonie of GoddessGuidebook.com. I can't wait to get stuck into the 2012 edition and get my life back heading in a positive direction. Here is how she describes it:

The 2012 Creating your Goddess Year workbook, planner & calendar is an incredibly popular & useful tool to help you plan out & make happen your most incredible year yet. Over the last three years, thousands of women have used this workbook with the most amazing results. It’s the best planning tool available to help you make your year more inspiring than ever.

It’s filled with over 100 pages of worksheets & a printable calendar to help you dream, manifest, set your intentions, plan & cultivate your amazing new year. The workbook has been lovingly handwritten & rainbow illustrated… perfect for you to print out, soak up the rainbow colours of & get thoroughly inspired by!

You’ll get clarity on what you need 2012 to be. What you want to create during it. And most importantly, how to make it happen.

I love Leonie's colourful approach to Life, which fits so well with my own. Her pages inspire you to look back - and look forward: there is even a mini-calendar you can print out to help you plan your year.

I have mine all set to go for my holiday reflections - downloaded and ready to print. Go get yours!


No comments: